Saturday and Sunday: We mostly finished the south window
Monday: Insulated, Sheeted, and blacked in the north half of roof. This is a picture of Monday Morning.
I got some pictures of insulation in the cavity and enough insulation all over me to look like I was molting.
Tuesday: The guys mostly installed window boxes. This made room in the garage. The windows arrived and were stored in the newly empty garage.
Wednesday: Setting more window boxes and then starting the ice and water shield (gummy bear) on the East wall. We decided it was easier to "flash" the window boxes first and then fill in the flat parts of the wall later. Pete had stepped on a nail and had a bit of a limp and sore foot, so we wrapped up a bit early.
Thursday: Did some application of ice and water shield around window boxes before the rain, the gable vent (man way) on the south side got installed, and more than half the plywood on the ceiling in the addition got placed.
Friday: More details about how to do the wall extensions for the cellulose insulation. We were considering how to make it come out looking straight and plumb despite the not so straight actual house walls under it.